If you want to delete words or sentences from Favorites, you have to:
1. Go to the "You" tab.
2. Tap on "Favorites".
3. Tap on the group from which you want to delete words or sentences.
4. If you want to delete a single word or sentence, tap on the three dots near it and tap the "Delete" button.
5. If you want to delete multiple words or sentences, tap on the three dots in the upper right corner.
6. Tap the "Delete" button.
7. Select the words or sentences you want to delete or tap on "Select all".
8. Tap the "Delete" button.
9. Confirm by tapping "Delete" again.
Note: At this point in time, the Favorites feature is available only upon Paid Subscription and only on Android devices.
You can also watch our video tutorial on how to delete favorite words or sentences here.
How do I subscribe?
How do I add favorite words or sentences? (Android only)
How do I create a favorite group? (Android only)