We developed our app per the scientific belief that vocabulary building is the most important part of learning a foreign language. Our methodology is based on the Lexical Approach to learning languages developed by Michael Lewis. After years of hard work performed by our team of certified linguists, methodologists, and eLearning engineers, FunEasyLearn is now the world’s biggest vocabulary builder, composed of 15,000 words and offering 34 language courses that can be learned from 62 native languages.
Our app is designed for all types of learners: verbal, visual, and auditory. The learning process is easy and highly efficient, as the app uses association techniques. In that regard, the app features 11,000 hand-drawn illustrations and 300,000 audios recorded by professional voice actors who are native speakers of the languages featured in our courses.
All of that is enhanced by a captivating and interactive way of learning. Our 30+ games are designed to develop all four basic skills: reading, writing, speaking, and listening. So, our users actually have fun while learning a new language.
In addition, we have also designed multiple unique features to make the app as efficient and handy as possible:
- The Review Manager empowers the long-term memorization process
- The Hands-free Mode adapts the app to our busy lifestyles
- The Search feature helps find necessary words and sentences quickly
- The Favorites allows the user to personalize and share the content
- The Child Mode makes the content suitable for children under the age of 13
- The Daily Goal helps develop efficient learning habits
- The Daily Challenge helps revise learned words and develop various skills
We are constantly improving our app to ensure that our users get the best and most efficient learning experience. Our goal is to help you learn new languages and fulfill your ambitions in the easiest and most pleasant way. Learning languages CAN and SHOULD be fun!
What is the FunEasyLearn methodology?
Why does FunEasyLearn focus on vocabulary building?