If you have chosen a language course and want to learn the reading rules of its letters, you have to:
1. Go to the "Learn" tab.
2. Tap on "Alphabet".
3. Tap on a letter to open its reading rules.
4. Choose the reading rules you want to learn.
5. Swipe left to learn the reading rules.
6. Learn the exceptions to the reading rules and tap "Start" to begin playing the learning games.
7. Play all the games at the end.
Note: A reading rule is considered to be learned only when it has participated in all the games at the end, and you have provided correct answers in all of them. If you have made any mistakes, you can replay the games as many times as necessary.
At the moment, only our American English, British English, German, Italian, and Spanish language courses feature reading rules.
You can also watch our video tutorial on how to learn reading rules here.
How do I check my pronunciation?
How do I enable the auto-play function?
How do I repeat units at various speeds?