If you have installed our app and are ready to start using it, just open the app and follow these simple steps:
1. If you have previously created an account, tap on "Already have an account" and sign in. If not, just tap "Next".
2. Choose your native language.
3. Choose the language(s) you want to learn.
4. Check out the reviews of our happy language learners.
5. Try our Premium version for free or tap on the icon in the upper-left corner.
6. Choose your age group.
7. Set your daily learning goal.
8. Set a reminder or tap on "Skip".
9. Enable the notifications or, if you don't to receive notifications, tap on "No, thanks".
10. Register or tap "Later" to postpone the registration.
11. Take the Placement Test to assess your knowledge of the language you want to learn. If you want to start learning from scratch, tap "No, I'm a beginner".
Note: You can use the app without registering, but your progress and earnings will be saved only on the device you are using. However, if you register, your progress and earnings will be saved to your account and will appear even if you sign in from another device.
The Placement Test is available for the following language courses: American English, British English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Romanian. If you skip this step, you will not be able to take the Placement Test afterward.
How do I register?
How do I sign in?