If you want to set the number of times a word or sentence will be repeated in the Hands-free Mode, you have to:
1. Go to the "Learn" tab.
2. Tap on the Hands-free icon.
3. Tap on the three dots in the upper right corner.
4. Tap the "Settings" button.
5. Tap on the "Repetition" button.
6. Choose one of the following options:
- Move the circle to set the number of times a word or sentence will be repeated.
- Tap the switch to repeat your chosen list over and over again.
Note: If you choose the option of repeating your list on a loop, it will disable the set repetition number of every word or sentence.
This option is available only on Android devices.
The Hands-free Mode is only available upon Paid Subscription.
What is the Hands-free Mode?
How do I use the Hands-free Mode?