If you want to select the pronunciation order of words and sentences in the Hands-free Mode, you have to:
1. Go to the "Learn" tab.
2. Tap on the Hands-free icon.
3. Tap on the three dots in the upper right corner.
4. Tap the "Settings" button.
5. Tap on the "Pronunciation Order" button.
6. Choose one of the available options.
If you select "Default", the words and sentences from the selected topics will be pronounced as in the Vocabulary game.
If you select "Random", the words and sentences from the selected topics will be pronounced in a random order.
Note: This option is available only on Android devices.
The Hands-free Mode is only available upon Paid Subscription.
What is the Hands-free Mode?
How do I use the Hands-free Mode?