The Hands-free Mode is a Premium feature that allows you to learn languages by only listening to audio recordings, without having to interact with our app constantly. This way you can learn your language course while doing your chores, walking through the park, jogging, working out, etc.
The Hands-free Mode allows you to:
- Filter the words and sentences you want to learn
- Choose the order of the native and studied language
- Select the pronunciation order of words and sentences
- Adjust the pause length between the languages
- Include the hidden words and sentences into the learning process
- Set the number of times you want a unit to be repeated.
Note: The aforementioned settings are only available on Android devices.
The Hands-free Mode is only available upon Paid Subscription.
How do I use the Hands-free Mode?