Google Play has ONLY one permission for all the files on your device. It's called Photo/Media/Files. Such permission is valid for almost all the apps from Google Play store. You need to accept it as we have to store the images and audio files on your device.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find my favorite words?
- Why I don’t receive anymore the “word of the day” (notification)?
- Why does this app need access to my photos and files?
- I can't hear the pronunciation. How to turn the sound ON/OFF?
- How to unlock Advanced (3rd) level?
- How to unlock Intermediate (2nd) level if I don't have a Facebook page?
- How to unlock Intermediate (2nd) level?
- What are flowers?